1. i really miss b and i don’t truly realize it until after we spend hours together catching up. (i guess i’m so used to never seeing her, that i dont let myself miss her that much) i wish mississippi and japan were a lot closer. but, i can’t wait to visit japan one day soon. i love the fact that we’ve known each other since we were 10, that we can go months without seeing each other and pick up right where we left off. i love that she loves my whole family (grandparents, aunts and all) as much as i love her whole family. i will be so sad when she moves to japan for good this time next year.
2. i really love north metro church. i am so grateful that each time im there God speaks to me. i love echo. i love sunday mornings. i love my KCRG kids and volunteers. i love it all.
3. my sister is rad. and im pretty sure i laugh the hardest when im with her. i love that about our relationship. we’ve been through a lot together and im thankful for where we are right now. plus, she has a pretty cool son and husband.
4. i am pumped about the book me and al are writing. it’s going to be awesome. you’ll want it. speaking of, i cant wait to visit athens soon. :) not for the games, boo UGA. but for the company.
5. limiting my time each day for checking my email, facebook, blogs etc. has been really freeing. it’s given me a lot of perspective.